Filmed at Chichen Itza, Mexico
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
10 Shocks of Visiting Mexico
1. How amazing the People are
2. How you don’t lick it, slam it, suck it with the Tequila in Mexico
3. How much culture there is to visit in Mexico from Mayan and Aztec sights to Spanish colonials sights and Mexican history. Not to mention natural history sights.
4. The Food is so much better than anything you have had at a Mexican restaurant back home.
5. How Cabo & Cancun might not be the most authentic destinations for seeing the “true” Mexico.
6. Montezuma’s Revenge. When traveler’s diarrhea gets you… it gets you here, so don’t drink the water.
7. Lack of toilet seats…
8. The Weather: yes the weather is amazing in Mexico but remember to stay hydrated (not just margaritas) and wear sun block.
9. The driving is insane…
10. How much you have to negotiate and bargain in the markets and with taxis
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld