Perched on the northern corner of Union Square is the AAA 4-Diamond Grand Hyatt San Francisco offering commanding views of the city’s skyline, easy access to popular shopping and attractions, and the reliability of the Hyatt brand. This deal saves members 45% and includes the daily resort fee — often a costly expense in San Francisco.
- Stay in an upgraded City View King or Two Doubles Room through February
- $169 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- Friday-Saturday stays are also available
- Travelzoo member perk: waived destination fee (reg. $25); guests will not receive the usual perks associated with this fee
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is available for $69, plus tax, per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see “Policies” and “Amenities” sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel has been a AAA 4-Diamond rated hotel since 2012
- Union Square is literally steps away, while the famous Dragon’s Gate entrance to Chinatown and the legendary cable cars are only a block from the hotel
- If you’re looking to catch a show, you’re in the right spot — some of San Francisco’s most beloved theaters are within a short walk
The Grand Hyatt San Francisco is the prime location to take in the hustle and bustle of city life. The property is one block from Union Square’s shops and restaurants and a five-minute walk to Market Street, one of the city’s main thoroughfares.
Luxury shops (Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Prada) and major department stores (Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s and Neiman Marcus) are minutes from the lobby. San Francisco also boasts a vibrant theater scene with the Curran, Golden Gate and Orpheum theaters playing the best of Broadway and innovative productions by the American Conservatory Theater.
Relish city or bay views from floor-to-ceiling windows in each of the spacious rooms. Rooms are tech-savvy, equipped with many innovative features. Windows can be blacked out from bed with the touch of a button. The key card also connects to the thermostat making stays hassle-free and eco-friendly.